Infinitum - The Living World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Infinitum
Infinitum
Admin
https://infinitum-world.forumotion.com

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:58 am
Do I need to use the Spheres of Power or Path of War modules with my character?

No. These modules have been included to allow advanced players who enjoy making complicated characters to play with more toys, but these modules are in any way required to play in or enjoy Infinitum. Nor are these modules required to be "powerful enough". Vanilla Pathfinder as a standalone game has the capacity to make the most powerful characters I've watched anyone play, without touching any 3rd party modules. Don't worry about how strong you are. Just make sure you are having fun!

How Important is Alignment in Infinitum?

Mechanically, if your class requires a certain alignment, very important. In terms of flavor, we'll be tracking how you roleplay your characters and if you consistently behave in a manner not according with your alignment, we'll warn you that you are starting to drift towards the appropriate one.

Example, if you play a lawful good character that manipulates the laws for their own gain on a consistent basis, you'll start to drift towards lawful neutral and eventually lawful evil. This would be bad if you were a cleric that was required to remain one step within lawful good, but otherwise might make for interesting character development.

Can I use a character generator like PCgen to make my character?

Yes, but be aware that PCgen doesn't support Spheres of Power and has limited ability to support Path of War. It also will not support any homebrew that may be implemented in Infinitum. However, you are welcome to use it as long as you submit your character sheet as a Myth-Weavers sheet
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum